October 6, 2012

IVF #1, Day 8: 10/6/12

I woke up around 9:30am and felt great. Then the bloating kicked up a notch and all I wanted to do was lay around and sleep. Since starting the Ganirelix, I have noticed that my 'all day sleepy' feeling has gotten better.

Later in the evening, we went out for dinner and I experience some horrible ovarian pain -from sitting so long with my jeans pushing on my tummy(?)

My injections went well. I did one and Chris did the other two. He did much better with the Ganirelix, which has the thicker needle. I was told to alternate from left and right side, every other night. So last night was supposed to be my left side but I was only able to do one injection on that side. It bled way more than expected and it hurt way too much, too. I ended up switching to the right side for the other two injections.

Nausea is off and on and my energy level is the same.

Here's to another successful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment