October 4, 2012

IVF #1, Day 6: 10/4/12

Woke up feeling blugh. :( still had to get up and start my day. Chris got home from work super early so we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant, downtown. I enjoyed the food and enjoyed being out and about. From there we went to Main Event, to bowl. I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to bowl because of my back...

Three hours of bowling later, yes, that's right...three hours of bowling!! Haha. We had a BLAST!! Chris and I are thinking it might be our new little sport/hobby together. I hadn't bowled in several years and I didn't realize how much I missed it. :)

It was a great day out -and then we had to come home for injections :(

Menopur and Follistim. Nothing new there. BUT I did try to give myself an injection...I froze and couldn't get past the invisible shield, approximately 2cm from the skin of my belly. Chris had to help me out -took if out of my hand and did his thing.

I WILL get over my fear...one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment