June 7, 2007

I'm sure it's not a dream . . .

When you can't sleep -yet you can't seem to wake up . . . what is it? 
There is A LOT going on for me right now, and I just couldn't get to sleep last night.  But then after finally falling asleep, I started having some super-dee duper-dee strange dreams.  So, I would wake up and toss and turn and then wonder if I was awake or asleep . . .
So, now, I know I'm awake; but then I start thinking about everything again and then realize that I would rather be dreaming than living right now.  Not that I wish I wasn't living -just that I wish that what I am dealing with was only part of another strange dream . . . does that make sense?
So, on a better note . . . I have had a really nice day with the kids!! :)  I hadn't worked since last Friday.  Today was the first day in five days -I got a little spoiled . . . and lazy!!  Ugh!  LoL.  Well, I realized, yesterday, how much I really enjoy working with kiddos again rather than just hangin around with house work to do . . . ha ha ha.  We had breakfast, went to the playground (got super worn out -hee hee), came back and ate lunch -and now, they are all asleep!!  Woo hoo.  None of them had any problems falling asleep.  Now, of course, Kryssa was the last to fall asleep.  She alwasy tries to fight her sleepy eyes -but eventually, within 30 mins after everyone has fallen asleep, her sleepy eyes win.
Oh, another nice little surprise for today . . . I signed on to check when one of my credit card bills was due and to my suprise, my credit limit showed a thousand dollar increase!!  Wow!  lol, not that it needs to be spent; but that means that I'm finally getting some credit -good credit- to my name.  I've had that card opened since 2001 and it had always been the same.  It was my only card, up untill Feb. 2007, and I remember asking for an increase back in '05 or so and they said that I didn't have 'enough' credit yet . . . so, I now have three cards opened and all in 'control' -I'm not crazy w/ my cards (well, at least I don't think I am)- and hopefully it's building some good credit for me!! :)
Well, anyway . . . I guess I'm just blogging now for the sake of keeping busy.  Right now, "down time" seems to drown me in thought -and right now, I don't need that . . . I just really wonder what the outcome of my current situation(s) will be.  I know that I won't know the future; but for this one time, I really wish I could just get an glimpse, an idea . . . a heads up . . .
 . . . yup . . . so this is life . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment