June 19, 2007

"Me and You and You and Me" -Amanda G. M.'s answers

The race is on . . . . . . this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME ... even if you don't have any idea ... and send it back to ME (via reply). Be honest and make sure you repost it blank in your own bulletin so I can do it for you!

My name:michelle mayfield

Summarize me in one sentence:a very positive person

Where did we meet?your front door

Take a stab at my middle name?amaris

How long have you known me?like a year or two

When is the last time that we saw each other?umm almost nine months ago

Do I drink?no

Do I smoke?no

Do I do drugs?no

Am I happy?always

Am I a good person?without a doubt

What was your first impression upon meeting me/seeing me?you looked very nice

What's one of my favorite things to do?bake yummys

Who do I love more than anything?kryssa/chris/god

Am I funny?yes

Have you ever made me smile ... if so when?um idk about this one

What's my favorite type of music?christian rock

Have you ever seen me cry?no

Can I sing?i head you can but you havent sung for me

What is the best feature about me?personality

Am I shy or outgoing?a little bit of both

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?follow the rules

Do I have any special talents?singing

What is a word that describes my personality?sweet

Have you ever hugged me?yes

Have you ever kissed me?no

What is my favorite food?idk

Am I a good cook?yes

Am I dating anyone?married

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?michelly

What's your favorite memory of me:dave and busters

What is my worst habit:umm idk

Do I like corn dogs?i hope you do they are good

Have you ever had a dream about me?nope

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring?i hope a cell phone

Are we friends?yeah

What's my religion?christian i think

Am I family oriented?very

Who is my best friend?chris

Will you repost this so I can do it?if i hvae time

No comments:

Post a Comment