June 19, 2007

"Me and You and You and Me" -Ciara's answers

The race is on . . . . . . this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME ... even if you don't have any idea ... and send it back to ME (via reply). Be honest and make sure you repost it blank in your own bulletin so I can do it for you!

My name: Michelle

Summarize me in one sentence:
Michelle is the type of person that can write a book that people would actually read and can apply it to their life.

Where did we meet? I think we met at Eckerds when you used to come and visit your love.

Take a stab at my middle name? Amaris

How long have you known me? If I count Eckerds, since I was 17, so about 6 years. wow!

When is the last time that we saw each other? Spiderman 3 date!

Do I drink? yes

Do I smoke? no

Do I do drugs? no

Am I happy? yes

Am I a good person? yes

What was your first impression upon meeting me/seeing me? You were wearing a suit and then a wedding dress. I always saw you looking nice!

What's one of my favorite things to do? Baking

Who do I love more than anything? Chris and Kryssa

Am I funny? yes

Have you ever made me smile ... if so when? yes..when i ask those awkward questions about anything

What's my favorite type of music? Christian

Have you ever seen me cry? yes

Can I sing? yes

What is the best feature about me? your smile

Am I shy or outgoing? outgoing

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? follow the rules

Do I have any special talents? singing, piano, guitar, baking, drawing, sign language, and all those other things that need to be in a book

What is a word that describes my personality? open

Have you ever hugged me? yes

Have you ever kissed me? only on the cheek

What is my favorite food? ooh....cupcakes..hee hee

Am I a good cook? yes

Am I dating anyone? i hope not!! well actually i hope that you and Chris still take time to date......awww!

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? you have one....mishelly

What's your favorite memory of me: going to fiesta with you and your family and when you made me Tia of your precious daughter

What is my worst habit: i don't know

Do I like corn dogs? i think so

Have you ever had a dream about me? yes

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? laptop, so you can use myspace and blog about our adventures....b/c it looks like you really like to blog.....lol

Are we friends? yes we are

What's my religion? Christian

Am I family oriented? yes

Who is my best friend? Chris

Will you repost this so I can do it? sure

No comments:

Post a Comment