June 1, 2009

First day of June

June first . . . ah, I love it. :)

My sis came into to town today (and Jo, too) and we went to Sea World. My summer schedule started today --I'm off on Mondays!! :D

My sis got here around 145pm or so and then we didn't get to Sea World until 4:03pm. Jo ate, my sis ate, I ate, oh and I vacuumed too, before we left. I felt sooooo bad after we paid and went in, fed the dolphins, and heard a 'closing' announcement. THEY CLOSED AT 5PM!!!!! :( Grrrrr. Why would they close at 5pm in JUNE?!?! I felt horrible. My sis did pay for the ticket that will get her in all the way through the end of Dec. But still. We were all lotioned up w/ sun screen and excited for the water park and all...we fed dolphins and saw sharks, fish, stingrays, jelly fish and then left. ha!

My new washer and dryer were supposed to be delivered tomorrow and Chris got a call w/ some upsetting news. The lady at the store was wrong about delivery and what we originally scheduled would not be able to be met. Chris called and spoke w/ her manager and ended up getting a $50 credit towards our purchase! Praise God and yay for Chris -stepping it up. So, we should have them on Saturday.

I was up at 6:55am this morning and I should be extremely sleepy? no? I have to wake up at 6am and I know I should be sleeping --but what am I doing? blogging, while I wait for Chris to finish putting Kryssa to bed so that we can watch a movie. haha! ;) The movie is called Personal Effects. It looks like it's going to be good --we'll see.

So, tomorrow starts day one of my 'full work day' schedule. I go in at 8:30am and should leave by 5:30am. Same for Wednesday and Thursday. Friday, I work from 8am-6pm. Doesn't seem to be so bad . . . we'll see what I think after a week or two. Tomorrow is our first Field trip day for the summer. We are going to the Whitte Museum. I'm pretty excited and so is Kryssa. :)

I'm heading downstairs to pop some corn now . . .



g'nite

No comments:

Post a Comment