June 12, 2009

lisdexia

Okay, I have been known to say some pretty backwards things. BUT I sooooo had to post this one.

I was on the phone explaining something that Kryssa did -that I found super cute- and this is what I ended up saying:

"she had her lips all puckered up, 'cause she was putting on stapchick . . ." (I so meant to say chapstick, really!) my mom and I cracked up laughing -just couldn't contain ourselves!!!

lol




*this one is one that I will never forget:
I was in middle school. Before the first bell, we would wait outside under the walkway cover/port. One super duper windy day, we were all standing around, having to yell over the howling sounds of the wind...I started yelling, "OH I REALLY LIKE YOUR DOCS. THEY LOOK SO CUTE. MY MOM WOULD NEVER WEAR ME LET THOSE." -instead of 'my mom would never let me wear those'...

I don't know that I'll ever forget how somehow the howling wind decided to die down RIGHT when I yelled that across our group of friends. Everyone just stopped and stared. Then we broke out laughing...



I've got plenty more where that came from. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment