May 10, 2010

Motherly quality time

I had a very nice mother's day.  Chris, Kryssa, and I spent all day at my parent's house.  My dad was in bed the whole day -due to knee and hip pain  :(

I made yummy orange french toast with homemade orange syrup!, bacon, eggs, and a side of mangos, strawberries, and pineapple.  Oh, I wish I could gobble up fruit right now.

We hung out and munched on some baked goodies.  Then we made chicken taco for dinner --again, YUM!!!

After dinner, we played monopoly.  Tons-o-fun.  :)  KJ won with over $14,000!

I came home to catch up on all the housework -preparing for work the next day . . . only to get a bitter sweet voicemail that the baby is sick still and won't be coming.  So, I was surprised with a day off -again.  It got me all excited because I knew I could stay up late!! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment