April 8, 2008

I've been asked for an update

So, our weekend was GREAT!! we went to houston --san leon, tx-- and visited w/ family and spent time w/ the babies!! yay! I plan on posting photos from our trip to Houston -we had a BLAST!! Yesterday, we spent the whole day at Kemah Boardwalk . . . rides, rides, rides, shopping, shopping, eating, and then more rides!! ha ha :) Everyone had a really great time (we all did what we enjoyed).

Last week was my first week back at work and it went very well. I’m still getting used to working around the infant’s schedule -but for the most part, nothing really seemed to change all that much . . . I’m still getting the hang of his schedule and cries (what they really mean). It’s a TON-O-FUN!!! :D I really am thankful and feel blessed to be doing what I do. :) 3 days a week, I get to enjoy the company of a 7, 3, and 2 year old AND a 2 month old!!! -Keeps me pretty busy, on my ’work’ days; a little hectic and crazy sometimes, but at the end of the day, it really is all worth it! :D

TTC update: I ended up just being 2 wks late :( Why? I have NO idea?! But I guess it’s better than finding out that my body just stopped working again . . . Because as long as everything is working well, I really shouldn’t complain, right? :.. So, I will be canceling my appointment. Maybe April will be our month . . . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment