August 15, 2007

What goes down, must come up --?!

Well, let me just say, "IF YOU HAVE A WEAK TUMMY, DON'T READ THIS ONE!!" --sorry . . .

So, today was my first day of work -for the week.  We had a very nice day -except for my child learning how to cope with being 3.  She has become, I hate to say this, but it's the only way I can seem to explain it . . . bratty.  This too shall pass, I believe!  So far, so good, with our little night time routine.  She is in her bed, laying down, and not screaming!!  Praise God! 
Well, anyway, to the crazy part of my day/night.  I got a phone call from Chris saying that he was trying to come home early because he was not feeling well.  When Chris misses work due to "not feeling well" he is beyond not feeling well.  Poor thing . . . sure enough, he has been throwing up since he's been home .  I was on my way out the door, when I heard him getting sick.  Well, I go up to comfort him (he's an adult, I know.  But I know how horrible it is to feel that sick) -and I end up cleaning up quite a yucky mess .  .  . UGH!!!  Not "ugh" to cleaning up after him . . . he's sick and I will take very good care of him --"UGH" to the fact that I have pretty much been cleaning up throw up since last Wednesday!!   Kryssa was sick and throwing up all night Wednesday and then more throw up on Friday night/Saturday morning! ---This is kind of a gross blog, huh?!  lol . . . ---
So, anyway, when I get back home, he is getting sick again -poor thing!  So, I do what I need to take care of him.  Then I come downstairs, and as I'm sitting here working, I hear Skylar's stomach making some strange noises.  I go check on her and, believe it or not, Skylar is throwing up in her cage right before my eyes!!!  UGH!!!  I just couldn't believe it was happening that way . . . So, I head back upstairs to check on Chris and Kryssa and then back downstairs to clean up the mess from Skylar's tummy.  Once I finished that, I head back upstairs and bathe Kryssa . . .
The house is quite, my dog is sleeping, Chris is sleeping and it sure seems as though Kryssa is sleeping too . . . WOW!!   --Now this is what I call quite time.  And right now, I really need some quite time . . .
**Oh, and to top it all off, I was supposed to start watching a little nine month old tomorrow; but I will have to make a phone call to that family at 6:30am letting them know the situation --it will be up to them if they still want to bring their son.  It will be quite a risk, though, because Chris is running a pretty high temp, which means that this is more than likely a stomach flu/virus that he is fighting .  --from my experience, very easy to catch/spread . . .
So, I will head to bed now -everyone is sleeping and it seems as though I can "clock out" for a couple of hours -until someone wakes up and calls out for me (more than likely it will be Kryssa -but as sick and Chris is, he might be first?!).  God willing, this passes before morning. 
Keep our household in prayer, please. 
Thanks a bunch -night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment