August 4, 2007

I should have worn my dancing shoes

We just got home from my cousin's wedding reception.  Boy oh boy, my feet HURT!!!  Lol, I wore the most comfortable dress shoes that I own -but they just weren't comfortable enough to wear while setting up a cake, cutting and serving the cake, or while dancing the night away . . . Kryssa had a BLAST dancing!! She got the party started.  She was the only one on the dance floor for a while -she didn't care, she was having a grand time with the whole dance floor to herself!! ha ha ha
So, the cake turned out just as we had pictured it to be -Praise God!!  We were so happy and we just kept on looking at it all night -LOL!!  We were the ones to cut and serve it and when I started undoing the decorations, I looked at my mom and Chris, and said, "Get a good look at it because here it goes . . . ".  That is the saddest part about creating Yummies -the image only lasts so long before it is eaten away.  BUT, it was nice to see everyone enjoying -taking pictures and then when they ate it.
I'm sorry, I don't have pictures right now to post; but you KNOW I will post them as soon as I get them.  I feel that this wedding cake is one of the best Yummies I have ever been a part of.  It was a great experience and I am glad that I was asked to do that.    Now I have the experience of creating a wedding cake -and some exciting photos to share and add to my "portfolio"!!!
So, I'll post again soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment