January 21, 2007

Day . 13

It's going very well -still!  Praise God!!  So, this is MY blog and I figured not to have shame about me and all of me.  This is my progress for self motivation and maybe to motivate someone else too -who knows.  So, my starting weight on the 9th of January was 166lbs.  Today I am happy to say that my weight is down to 162!!!  Tonight, on my ab lounge, I did 115 Basic crunches -PLUS I up'd my Lateral crunches (oblique work out) from 25 on each side to 30 on each side (I love all that I can do on my Ab Lounge).  So, add it all up and it's how I've lost my 4 lbs -along w/ making some healthier food choices. 

My long term goal is approx. 120.

Before I married (2001): unhealthy, twiggy, 107.
When I married (2002): 115
Pre Pregnancy(2003): 122
Pregnancy (2004)took me all the way up to 176! (due to strict bed rest in the hospital, for an entire month! -and NO excercise)
Post Pregnancy (Aug. 2004): 156
Day 1 of working out (Jan. 9th): 166
Day 13 of working out (Today):  162
Yup, so this is ME!   . . . Oh, I'm getting there . . . slowly but SURELY!!! -with the help of my wonderful personal trainer (our bestest friend) and the support of my Hubby, family, and wonderful friends!!!  Thanks!  and Praise God for it all too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment