January 18, 2007

Day . 10

Well, I had posted a blog  and I just don't know what happened.  So, here it is again -what I can remember . . .
So, today is day 10 of working out and making 'healthy' choices.  I am so proud of myself.  I am up to 105 on my Ab Lounge!!!  I have lost 2 lbs -according to my scale- and maybe even 3; this morning I was another pound less.  I'll just have to see if that one stays off though.  My weight fluctuates like crazy; but I know for sure I have kept the 2 lbs off though!  Praise God!!  Woo hoo, I am finally getting somewhere.  I still wear the same size clothes; BUT they are fitting soooo much better!!  I really can't put into words the way I feel when I look into the mirror and notice the difference.  I'm on a roll and ready to keep shedding off the pounds.  I'm going to try for 110 tonight . . .
Grace is back today -she was out on Tuesday, due to the weather.  I am off on Wednesdays, so today, we are back on schedule.  It's been going very well.  They are having their beautiful dreams of candy and cookies -or whatever they dream about- right now and I am cooking them some yummy cheese enchiladas (they're in the oven right now, sizzling away! Mmm!)
I think we (Chris, Kryssa and I) are going to eat out at Red Robin tonight, w/ my father in law; I'll probably get the cobb salad . . . it's one heck of a yummy salad!!
Well, until next time . . . have a wonderful day!!  The sun is back!!! Yay!  I can't wait for the weather to warm up just a bit so that I can take the girlies outside . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment