January 10, 2007

Day 1

Of my work out plan . . .
So, I should have started Monday; but my 'trainer' was nice enough to know that it wasn't the BEST day to START (it was my first day of home child care -which left me POOOOOPED!!! lol).  So, yesterday was my first day.  It went really well.  All I have been assigned to do is 30 crunches, on my ab lounge, a day, for this week.  If I can do more, "Great!", he says.  I should have done more but since it was the first time using my ab lounge, I didn't want to over do it w/out knowing it.  I was afraid to do more -just in case I would regret the effects of it today.  I feel just fine today, so tonight I will shoot for 45, which is what I had left off on when I was last working out, about a month ago.  I was originally supposed to do 45, like I had left off on; but when I told him that I hadn't worked out in weeeeks, he looked at me and then said, "uhhhh, okay, atleast 30 then and if you can do more -Do More!". 
I'm pumped!  We're going to get this done FINALLY!!  Lose those ucky baby pounds/lazy pounds/injury pounds.  I can't wait . . .
LoL, I even told Chris that I might not even want to try for baby #2 in June, like we have been planning for, if I do lose weight and feel and look as great as I hope to -why in the world would I want to turn around and put all 30 some pounds back on?!?  We'll see how it all goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment