May 20, 2009

typical day?

So today's a full work day. lol a Full 4 hrs!! lol Okay, well, what I mean by "full" is that I have to have both myself and Kryssa clean, dressed, ready, in the car, pulling out of the garage by 2:10 (the latest), to be at work by 2:45pm. I'm scheduled to stay until 6:45pm but that's only if kids don't get picked up by 6:30pm --or if I need to wrap up work at the front desk...

I'm hoping to get out right at 6:30pm so that I can get over to, I don't even know what theater, I think Silverado, maybe Palladium, to see the premier of Dance Flick!! It starts at 7:30pm. So, I'm really really really hoping that getting there by 6:45pm, if it's Palladium, or 6:55/7pm, if it's Silverado, will allow me a good enough spot in line -or to get cutsies- w/ Chris and our friends, that should already be there by the time I get there...

I've been waiting for it to come out but I prob. wouldn't have paid to see such a ridiculous movie. I know I would have been first in line to rent it for free w/ a free movie code! lol. That is why I'm really hoping to make it on time today, after work. I think the only reason I really care to see the movie is because Chris and I, since we first started dating, have watched most of the dance movies that will be made fun of in this movie ---Save the Last Dance is a big one for us (we seceretly LOVE that movie!!! lol --it was one of our "most favoritest" movies from when we were dating...corny, I know.) ;)




Oh, and last but not least. I came across this video today and thought to share and see what you think. It's an interesting couple (two-man band, so it's said of them). I like the concept of taking/making music EVERYWHERE!!! ;) Very Very FUN...

Matt & Kim, "Daylight" from Benjamin Technology on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment