February 24, 2008

TTC update

So, I thought I would take some time to share a little about the latest 'ttc' news.

First of all, I want to say "PRAISE GOD that my body finally works!" -as it should, naturally, no fertility drugs to do everything for me. (the results from the surgery are still making it all worth it!) I sure feel like a woman!! lol. So, it's a bitter sweet emotion for us, currently. Here's why: once again, we didn't conceive this past cycle (so, yes, we shed our tears and emotions) -BUT- it's GREAT, Fantastic, absolutely wonderful to see nature taking it's course in my body . . . the very same body that knew nothing about 'womanhood' (natural cycles). ha ha, it had been exactly (to the month) 5 years since my body took care of its self!! wow, right?! although, it seems as though my body does remember how to make all of this soooo horrible! ha! It picked up RIGHT where it left off. Nothing new in that area --it used to be 8 miserable days!! and it seems to be on that same track

Well, I am so thankful that we have been fertility-drug FREE since 2008!! --and it feels Fantabulous!!! :D So, no baby YET But life is still so wonderful: no artificial chemical running through my body (they would give me a serious emotional case of the Coo Coo's!! ha ha), and Hawaii is calling us!! hee hee :D only 6 more days before we leave . . . and Chris might be right; he had been saying we would have a Hawaii baby -lol, TMI, I know! But he actually might be right!! ha ha! We'll just have to wait another . . .
Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker

Yes, it might be a little personal --but it's the update. And I know some of you reeeeeeeally wanted to know . . . ;)

Ha! I just did my counting and our 'window' IS 4 out of the 5 days in Hawaii . . . we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe March is our month . . .

???

No comments:

Post a Comment