February 20, 2008

10 days, 3 orders, a celebration, THEN a beautiful experience?!

I just realized that we have 10 days until we leave for Hawaii --Exciting, YES! But then I realize that I have three Yum-Yummies! orders in these next 10 days (two due in 4 days and then one due a day or two before we leave!) . . . Yay for business and no biggie, right?

THEN I realize that we haven't bought anything for Hawaii yet . . . we still have to shop and pack . . . not to mention, we are really hoping to make it to a bday celebration the day before we leave. Too much, maybe?!

And on top of that, 10 days doesn't seem like enough time to shop, pack, bake, bake, and bake, pack for Kryssa's 6 days at Grandma and Grandpa's, prepare her: that we're leaving AGAIN (poor thing is still recovering from when we left her to go to Vegas, in July!!)

Wow, it's hard to be excited :(

it all just hit. Once I get the first two orders completed and out of here --maybe there'll be a little more room to celebrate and do my "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it" dance!! lol

Either way, Yay! We're going to Hawaii in 10 days (even if we do have to wake up at 2:45AM to leave our house by 3:30am to be at the airport by 4:00AM (to take a 10 hour trip!!) !!! ha ha) Yay!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment