January 13, 2009

is it 3am yet?!

I'M IN SOME SERIOUS PAIN!!!  How annoying.  :(  the worst part, I can't take any more pain medicine until 3am!!  :(  I don't know what else to do to help deal w/ the pains.  I am dealing w/ some "issues" and I'm stuck in a 'catch 22'. 

What I can be grateful for is that it's not as bad as it was between the hours of 5:30pm - 9pm (oh, boy I thought something inside was going to explode! :(  and I'm concerned that something really did burst!  :(  )  I have no idea what's going on inside of me and i won't see the doc again until Feb.  I really think I should schedule something sooner...

So, I doubled up on my pain medicine and I felt well enough, after about 2 hrs, to clean the master toilet and tub.   -but I'm still soooo uncomfortable; the pain is only about 2/3 gone... :(

This weekend, we did some shopping for our bedroom!  I can't wait until it's all finished.  We plan on staying here after all.  We really have no idea what's going on w/ Chris's job.  A lot of changes are taking place and going to take place through out this year.  So, it's best if we stay put, get Kryssa in school (yikes!), work on paying off debt, and finally turn the upstairs of our house into a "home".  :)  We will finally paint (we purchased paint last March, or so, but didn't do any more painting to the upstairs bcause we had planned on moving).  So, we bought curtains, curtain rods, faux wood blinds (bcause the cats ruined one of our window's 'mini blinds' -grrrrr- so, we bought nicer and better ones), a new ceiling fan, a mattress topper (a pillow top of gel and down!!! it's AMAZING!!!!), and a few things for our bathroom.  Ooooo, I'm so excited to have it all finished and FINALLY have a 'retreat' for me and my wonderful, hard working,  hubby . . . we deserve it!  We do.  **a BIG plus for our window stuff is that it helps keep all the morning light out AND also the evening heat!! :D

Chris, finished some projects for tonight -so, we are ready to snuggle in our super duper comfy bed now (and watch some telly).  Enjoy your night (or day, or evening...) and hopefully I'll be able to get some well needed rest for my body.  I sure wish it was 3am already --these meds aren't strong enough sometimes (like for tonight).

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment