June 12, 2008

Might you have something to say on this?

Can you get to your future if your past is present?


**quoting Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City)**


when I heard this, I thought I'd put it somewhere . . . got me thinking how true it is in so many ways and then realizing that your past is a part of present and future --in some way, there's no escape ---just some sifting through and lessons learned...

and then in some ways there is an escape . . . haven't really figured that one out yet though. Escape? really? I don't fully grasp that...

or maybe all it takes are baby steps . . . or one step at a time, right? gradually reach your future one step at a time --every time the past stays out of the present, you move one step closer to the future?

OR

the past is a reminder used as fuel to continue to push you towards the future . . .


comments are always welcome!
:)

okay, so I may be too much of a thinker but I sure do enjoy words of other 'thinkers'...

No comments:

Post a Comment