September 9, 2007

...don't know...

So, I'm just testing out my blog settings -colors, etc. . . . -
I have no idea what happened to the settings that I had.  I went to switch my preference to USA, instead of Australia, and then when I saw my blog again, all the colors had been switched around.  I don't know why that would have affected it --???

Anyway.

I don't know what kind of weekend we had.  I got sick again . . . well, I had felt better on Friday -so I was out- then it hit me again Friday night --fever and all .  So, today was okay -I guess.  I mean, I still feel UGH (sore throat, ear ache, stuffy/runny nose, sneezing, coughing --UGH!!!).  But I was well enough to go run the 'important' errands --including a short time with the Grandparents for Grandparents day.  My night was going well until "stuff" happened . . . BLAH!!    Kryssa is just not being her normal self.  She throws the BIGGEST fit for bed time.  It's only been going on for a short while.  So, I don't know where it is coming from.  Well, tonight was a rough night --it caused things to get a little tense in the house. 
Um, a funny thing . . . we bought the kitties some little shirts --LOL--.  I put one on Pinky, a couple of hours ago, and she had the strangest reaction . . . I should have been video taping her.  She was crawling around, super low to the ground, rolling around with her claws out . . . her eyes were CRAZY!!! LOL  She looked really cute though.  BUT I will have to return them anyway because they are too small.  Oh, I wish I would have recorded her --maybe I'll put it back on her tomorrow and record.  We got some fantastic laughs out of it . . .

So, I'm sitting here hacking/coughing away --it's that nasty tickly dry cough.  It tickles sooooooo badly that you just have to cough --but it sounds like a hissy "smoker's" cough-- but it's just nasty dry cough that causes a headache!!!    I should be sleeping right now anyway because I have to wake up at 6am to care for the "wittle baby"!!!  I'm looking forward to having him over this week -but I'm going to have to get used to going to sleep early and waking up early all over again . . .

So, I'd love to hear about your weekend! 

Night night . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment