February 16, 2007

Date Night!!

Wooohooo!  I'm so excited!  Chris has a nice little date planned for just the two of us -FINALLY!  lol, it's been busy lately and we haven't had hours and hours to ourselves in a while.  So, tonight we have reservations at P. F. Chang's and then we're off to see a movie.  I hope to see Music and Lyrics . . . we'll see . . .
Oh, another great part about tonight is that Grandpa Mayfield will be watching Kryssa, here at our house, till about 830pm and then my parents will come to pick her up and take her over to their house until tomorrow, when I'm done teaching -maybe even longer . . .So, we'll have the house allll to ourselves (oh yeah, and Skylar -Ugh! lol) -PARTY!!!  ha ha ha (or peaceful sleep . . . but you know, not until after . . . . well . . . okay . . .lol!!)  I'M SUPER EXCITED! 

THANKS TO THE GRANDPARENTS . . . AND GOD FOR WONDERFUL GRANDPARENTS (Kryssa's)

No comments:

Post a Comment