March 21, 2011

Eleventh month: Day 24

I sure hope he finds us soon...  ;P


It's an exciting week for us! :)

I did, however, forget to go get my blood drawn on Day 21.  :(  I was sooooo sad, when I realized my forgetfulness later that night.  So, we are doing it the "old fashioned" way —waiting to see if I need to use a store bought hpt.  lol

My emotions are soaring.  More pregnancies are popping up around me while other pregnancies are ending (meaning plenty of pics of joyful mommies with their newly born baby).  As happy and excited as I am to be surrounded by such blessings . . . I'm still praying to get in on some of that excitement.  ;)

I'm thinking that I'll probably have to visit my doc in about a week or so.  Hopefully I'll have another update again soon.

:)


*I found the 'lost stork' image through a google search.  But it turns out that it's from a really great blog (which I now follow)...check out the blog Our Stork Got Lost  (which is something that I've been saying these last few months, hee hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment