March 29, 2009

Terabytes and phlegm

I've been sick for a week now. I don't like it and it's got to go away already! At first it was just cold like symptoms and a hacking cough. Yesterday, a stomach bug added to the list. The cough has now turned into lungs drowning in phlegm! :( Every time I breath in I hear it all and it makes me cough. Exhaling, is just the same. I cough and cough away and it hurts!

I've been in bed since 5am yesterday morning. Today, I've had time to start working on this blog site and get some Yum-Yummies work done.

I'm so excited! Chris bought me a terabyte external hard drive and I've been keeping my fingers crossed, as I transfer things over, that I know what I'm doing and that I don't totally erase them! I have to transfer over 10,000 photos from iphoto to the external hard drive and, God willing, not lose ANY . . . yikes! I really don't know what I'm doing. I'm just dragging and dropping and then deleting. I hope it's the right way. ha ha So, I haven't moved any photos just yet . . .

Oh, and Grandpa Mayfield bought Kryssa Bolt -the deluxe edition (which includes the digital copy). So we are so excited that she will be able to watch on the touch now! How cool!

I know it's late, but I need some dinner . . .

-mm

No comments:

Post a Comment