March 30, 2009

Insomnia is a kick in the butt

I've slept. Just about all weekend, I've been in bed sleeping and/or just resting as much as possible. I'm really wanting to kick this illness junk out of the window! I want to go see BABIES!!! (I need to go see baby 'muffin' and baby Jo --but not until we are ALL better.)

So, yesterday I was in bed till about 2pm or so! I could not believe it. I guess my body is really missing something . . . Today, as in Sunday -even though I know that it's technically Monday already, I fell asleep around 4:30am and then woke up around 10 something. It was Chris's only real day off and I figured he would enjoy sleeping in --seeing how he got up Friday, to get ready for work, ended up calling in to watch Kryssa for me, and then covering a 2 hr shift at my work place. So! needless to say, I felt that I should be the one to make the breakfast and entertain Kryssa so daddy could rest. :) I got some more Yum-Yummies work done (Oh, and I did some fun ebay shopping for fun Yum-Yummies items!!) and Kryssa and I watched The Aristocats. I also cooked some yummy sausage and egg tacos --and I mean SAUSAGE w/ egg. Not egg w/ sausage! ha ha ;) I didn't realize that we only had a few eggs left and I wasn't planning on making breakfast appetizers.

Chris creeped down stairs around 3pm! Wow, poor thing --he sure needed some rest. He asked how I felt and if I was up to taking Kryssa to go see Alien vs Monsters 3-D. We wanted to go on Friday but, well, I've been in bed since about 4:30am Friday morning. :( I got all excited to go and then one thing led to the next and we figured we would just another week. We'll take her when it's not pass restricted and when we are on vacation! :)

The 3 of us lounged on our bed for a couple of hours. Kryssa and I played Candly Land and Uno. We had so much fun!! After that, I knew I neede to rest again, w/ the way my body was feeling again. Well, I laid down to 'rest' around 6pm and I didn't wake up till 8:50pm! Geez! I didn't think I could sleep this much! But now I'm kickin' myself in the rear about it. It's currently 3:23am and I'm just now starting to feel 'a bit tired' . . . not sleepy!

What time is it in London? A Yahoo member has signed in and out of messenger. She's probably well in her day while I'm here, stuck in 'waky waky time'. :p Wow. I'm sooooo going to regret this tomorrow. The good news is that my boss told me that I could go in at 2 or 2:15pm, instead of 12pm, if I chose. I would really like to be there at noon.

My ears are ringing; my head is spinning, the pit of my stomach still hurts, my lungs burn and are filled w/ gunk . . . if only I was sleepy!

Maybe I'll update Yum-Yummies . . . if not tonight, hopefully some time this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment