May 6, 2008

I just HAD to!!!!!


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Potato chips!

  1. Tradition allows women to propose to potato chips only during leap years.
  2. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to potato chips!
  3. Potato chips will always turn right when leaving a cave.
  4. The horns of potato chips are made entirely from hair.
  5. The colour of potato chips is no indication of their spiciness, but size usually is.
  6. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with potato chips and water!
  7. The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed potato chips would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used them to decorate their battle shields!
  8. The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than potato chips, and 400 times smaller!
  9. Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by potato chips.
  10. If you blow out all the candles on potato chips with one breath, your wish will come true.
I am interested in - do tell me about



Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cupcakes!

  1. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about cupcakes!
  2. The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal cupcakes.
  3. Never store cupcakes at room temperature.
  4. Cupcakes can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
  5. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets cupcakes.
  6. Cupcakes are the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
  7. If you chew gum while peeling cupcakes then it will stop you from crying.
  8. Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of cupcakes.
  9. All shrimp are born as cupcakes, but gradually mature into females.
  10. About 100 people choke to death on cupcakes each year!
I am interested in - do tell me about



Ten Top Trivia Tips about My ipod!

  1. If you lick my ipod ten times, you will consume one calorie.
  2. While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their my ipod.
  3. Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by my ipod!
  4. My ipod can't sweat.
  5. Some hotels in Las Vegas have my ipod floating in their swimming pools.
  6. If you drop my ipod from the top of the Empire State Building, it will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
  7. The risk of being struck by my ipod is one occurence every 9,300 years.
  8. Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with my ipod.
  9. It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at my ipod.
  10. My ipod has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
I am interested in - do tell me about



please forgive me for this next one . . . immature? YES! Hilarious? . . . it will be for some . . . maybe even most!!! :D --I couldn't help myself, I just had to . . .

Ten Top Trivia Tips about My panties!

  1. The risk of being struck by my panties is one occurence every 9,300 years.
  2. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with my panties and water.
  3. My panties are the world's smallest mammal!
  4. My panties can live for up to a week without a head.
  5. The air around my panties is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
  6. California is the biggest exporter of my panties in the world!
  7. My panties are the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
  8. Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with my panties.
  9. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in my panties.
  10. In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and my panties.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Now, tell me, was that NOT hilarious?! . . .

anyway, enjoy your evening. I have to get back to house work...

No comments:

Post a Comment