April 6, 2013

I just need a little "me-time".

Ever had one of "those" days?!

I wanted to enjoy a nice warm shower, shave my legs, and get some "quiet me-time". . . but I ran out of hot water before I finished shaving (so I had to dry-shave the last part of my calf so I could at least wear some capris.).
I wanted to wear a new shirt . . . but apparently, waiting three weeks to wear it, while growing twins, is a bad, very bad, idea (buttons are about to pop off!).
Those capris I had hoped to wear . . . nowhere to be found!  (where could they possibly be?!)
And to top it all off, I can't find any of my super comfy maternity undies in our clean laudry [pile].  :(

I guess I'm just going to have to make the best of non-comfy undies, with yesterday's jean pants, and some shirt I manage to find (that still fits) —while I sit outdoors and cheer KJ on at her first soccer game.  And I'll just have to shave the rest of my legs when someone isn't washing dishes AND laundry at the same exact time that I'm in the shower, trying to enjoy some "relaxing me-time" (ha!).

**But, on the bright side, I have to be thankful for the "someone" who IS at least washing dishes and laundry today...**


That's all.  I just needed to cry and let the crazy-lady hormones out.

Here's to making today better!  (I hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment